Setting Up Video
SDL_SetVideoMode() accepts the following four arguments:
- Width (ie, 640)
- Height (ie, 480)
- Color Depth (aka: "bpp," "bits per pixel") (ie, 16)
- Flags, bitwise-ORed together:
- SDL_ANYFORMAT - Try to set the requested color depth, but accept
- SDL_HWSURFACE - Try to use video memory instead of system
- SDL_HWPALETTE - Try to guarantee that colors you create in the
8-bit color depth's palette are what you asked for.
- SDL_FULLSCREEN - Use fullscreen, instead of a window.
- SDL_DOUBLEBUF - Create an extra surface, and let you swap between