Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2017.11.20 Meeting Notes"
2017.11.20 Meeting Notes
Davis Public Library
- Hands-On Demo:
- Next meeting: December 18, 2017 at Davis Public Library, Topic: Open Forum for Linux questions, discussion, etc.
- North Bay Python Conference, December 2-3
- LUGOD now has a GitHub page: https://github.com/DAVISLUG
- Financial Report:
- Current balance: $702.14
- Donations: $22
- Annual elections for officers held
- Tim T. nominated self for president (continuing)
- Kevin W. nominated self for vice president (continuing)
- Will M. nominated self for treasurer (continuing)
- Kenny L. nominated self for secretary (continuing)
- With no opposing nominees for any of the 4 positions, they were all passed by consent
- "Linux Newbie 101: Finding and Installing Free Software," presented by Kevin W. and Will M.
- Tim T.
- Will M.
- Kevin W.
- Kenny L.
- Brian L.
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2017 Nov 20 21:05