2013 Apr 25 14:44

[vox] [fwd] UC Davis Film Festival Title Sequence

Anyone here want to help out?  I'm guessing there'd be the bonus of
getting LUGOD's name out there, assuming they'd credit us.

----- Forwarded message from Kathleen Stilson -----

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:46:00 -0700
From: Kathleen Stilson
Subject: UC Davis Film Festival Title Sequence
To: root@lugod.org

   Hello Mr. Kendrick,
   Hi, my name is Kathleen Stilson and I am the Technical Director of the UC
   Davis Film Festival. I am inquiring if you, or anyone in your staff, would
   be interested in participating in our title sequence project for event
   held May 22nd and 23rd at the Varsity Theatre downtown. We are
   in desperate need of an animator that would be able to create a sequence
   similar to the opening credits of a movie. If you could please contact me
   via e-mail or call at your earliest convenience, I would sincerely
   appreciate it.
   Thank you in advance for you consideration,
   Kathleen Stilson
   --
   Kathleen Stilson
   Technical Director, UC Davis Film Festival

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer