2013 Apr 24 09:29

[vox] [fwd] ACCU: Wednesday,April 24 - Unit Testing in C and C++ Workshop [Mtn View]

----- Forwarded message from Ali Cehreli <acehreli@gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:49:27 -0700
From: Ali Cehreli <acehreli@gmail.com>
Subject: ACCU: Wednesday, April 24 - Unit Testing in C and C++ Workshop
To: Ali Cehreli <acehreli@yahoo.com>

   [First, a side note: There will be an ACCU presentation on April 30,
   outside of our regular schedule. We are going to be borrowing a speaker
   from DConf 2013, so we chose a time when the speaker would be in town.]

   Here is the reminder about this month's workshop:

   When:A A A A A  Wednesday, April 24, 2013
   Time:A A A A A  6:30pm doors open
   A A A A A A A A A A  7:00pm meeting begins
   Where:A A A A  Axcient Inc
   A A A A A A A A A A  1161 San Antonio Road
   A A A A A A A A A A  Mountain View, CA

   Practice unit testing in an open workshop. This workshop will focus on the
   subjects covered during the preceding ACCU presentation, "Pragmatic Unit
   Testing in C and C++" by Matt Hargett.

   Matt will be present at the workshop.

   You are encouraged to bring a modern Linux environment to test out Cgreen
   and Mockitopp.

   ---- Upcoming ACCU talks -----

   Tuesday, April 30, 2013
   Manu Evans
   Using D Alongside a Game Engine

   Wednesday, May 8, 2013
   Ben Gertzfield
   Writing Testable Code in D

   Wednesday, June 12 2013
   Jeff Johnson and Austin Henderson
   Conceptual Models: Core to Good Design

   ---------

   The ACCU meets twice monthly. Meetings are always open to the public and
   are free of charge. To suggest topics and speakers please email Ali
   Cehreli via acehreli@yahoo.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer