2013 Feb 16 17:19

Re: [vox] dual boot Linux on a Mac?

Thx,  I knew there were more of us out there.   I started with the floppy era when Linux came on a single disk and then two disks and downhill from there :-)

I do a lot of C, Perl, Python, Java, C#  (the last 2 because I'm paid to :-( ).   I am continually surprised as to how well OS X works under the covers (as in from Terminal)  Most of my life is on the command line and it's getting where the difference between the linux and os x world is pretty transparent.

Good luck in your decision and if you get a mac spend some time in the guts and see how you like it.    There are a few nits (I don't have a current lynx app anymore) but all it's not a bad work environment.