2013 Feb 16 16:03

Re: [vox] Fwd: Re: Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Ubuntu Awards - ThirdAnnual. 2013.2.16 Oakland, CA

Re: [vox] Fwd: Re: Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Ubuntu Awards - ThirdAnnual. 2013.2.16 Oakland, CA

It's probably more of a "not what I'm used to" thing, but I usually have more trouble getting Ubuntu configured (at least for non-standard things where it doesn't just do the Right Thing by default) than Debian, CentOS, or Gentoo. I find that the attempts to make everything work seamlessly backfire when you start fiddling with settings.

--
Daniel Nelson