2013 Feb 15 12:11

Re: [vox] Can anyone help?

I always hear Puppy is the default distro for old computers.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Scot A <gvlt55@gmail.com> wrote:
Vincenzo,
I know for sure I have a 2 GB Flash drive around here.
As for the choice of O/S, since Ubuntu is out,
that would leave Mint or Xubuntu.
Are there any other comparable O/S that
rank with Xubuntu?
Thanks again for your help!
Namaste'
Scot

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Vincenzo Ampolo <vincenzo.ampolo@gmail.com> wrote:
On 02/14/2013 02:47 PM, Scot A wrote:
> Bill,
> How much room would I need on said thumb drive?
> (And yes my computer is about 10 years old.)
> Namaste'
> Scot

2Gb should be enough.

4Gb would be great.

And if it's 10 years old you can start discarding Ubuntu (latest) from
your list of choices.

--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://goshawknest.wordpress.com/