2013 Feb 14 12:25

Re: [vox] [fwd] Hacker Lab Anniversary Party

Re: [vox] [fwd] Hacker Lab Anniversary Party

You could also take the train. If you take the Capitol Corridor, get a bus transfer and
take the 30 when you arrive in Sactwon. Get off at 18th and J. Walk over to 17th and I.
The only downside is that the last train to go out of Sacramento to Davis leaves at 9:10pm.

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture