2013 Feb 14 09:53

[vox] [fwd] Hacker Lab Anniversary Party

----- Forwarded message from Hacker Lab <info@hackerlab.org> -----

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:27:57 +0000
From: Hacker Lab <info@hackerlab.org>
Subject: Hacker Lab Anniversary Party
To:  <nbs@sonic.net>

  Use this area to offer a short teaser of your       Is this email not
  email's content. Text here will show in the         displaying correctly?
  preview area of some email clients.                 View it in your browser.

[IMG]
 You are invited to attend:
 Hacker Lab Anniversary Party
 Friday, February 15, 2013 from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

 Come join us and celebrate Hacker Lab's one year Anniversary! Valentines Day
 Style!

 Agenda
 Founder Dating: Founders will pitch to meet the Co-Founder of their dreams for
 their Startup!

 Demo Night:  Watch cool startups demo and show off their products!
 Nicholas Garden
 Spark Road
 Nascent Games
 Leadwerks

 Presentations:
 Uber

 Speakers:
 Steve Hansen
 Stephan Come

 MC for the night:
 Sonny Mayugba

 Mingling and fun!

 It's been an incredible year since we began our journey in February of 2012
 and we have our community to thank! So come on down!
 We will have pink hearts, cupcakes, beer, and plenty of grub!

 See you there and thanks for a great year!
 Gina, Charles, & Eric

 This event is sponsored by Volt  and VSP
 Media Sponsor: Sacramento Press

 After party at The Red Rabbit starting at 9pm!
 2718 J st

 [IMG]                                                     Hacker Lab
                                                           1715 I St
                                                           Sacramento, CA 95811

  Attend Event

                          Events powered by EventBrite
  Copyright (c) 2013 Hacker Lab, All rights reserved.  Email Marketing Powered
  You attended the Hackathon.                          by MailChimp
  Our mailing address is:
  Hacker Lab
  1715 I Street
  Sacramento, Ca 95811
  Add us to your address book

   unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer