2013 Jan 24 13:34

Re: [vox] Sunday, January 13 at the co-op

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 06:02:18PM -0800, Scot A wrote:
>    Bill,
>    Thanks for responding.
>    As it stands, I will have to wait for
>    the Linux presentations to be held
>    elsewhere.
>    Vicki and I no longer patronize the location
>    where you are holding you next presentation
>    on January 13, 2013..

Sorry to hear it.  Generally, we haven't been doing hands-on demos much
(it had been 1 year since the last one).  We should really look into a booth
at WEF again this year.  (Anyone want to look into that?  I don't really have
the time.)

In any case, do come to our anniversary meeting on Monday (Jan 21) at
Veterans Memorial Center!  And if you're looking to get Linux installed
on something, at long last, we're having an Installfest on Sat Jan 26
at UC Davis.  (We hadn't had an IF in over a year, and I'm not sure how
regularly we'll be holding them in the near future, so this might be people's
only chance for a while!)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
  http://www.lugod.org/if/