2013 Jan 18 11:32

Re: [vox] Sunday, January 13 at the co-op

Re: [vox] Sunday, January 13 at the co-op

Bill,
Thanks for responding.
As it stands, I will have to wait for
the Linux presentations to be held
elsewhere.
Vicki and I no longer patronize the location
where you are holding you next presentation
on January 13, 2013..
Namaste'
Scot