[vox] [fwd] Raspberry Pi Post / Pictures

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Chin <steve@widgetfx.org> -----

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:46:20 -0800
From: "Stephen Chin" <steve@widgetfx.org>
Subject: Raspberry Pi Post / Pictures
To: "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net>

   Bill,

   Thanks for having me speak at the group last night.

   Here is a post about the Raspberry Pi release:

   http://javafx.steveonjava.com/javafx-on-raspberry-pi-3-easy-steps/

   It also includes a link to the LUGOD sample we built (which I popped in
   GitHub):

   https://github.com/steveonjava/LUGOD-Pi-Test

   And some pictures from the event:

   http://www.flickr.com/photos/steveonjava/sets/72157632275907329/