Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:44:45 -0800
From: Julie Cross <jcross@davisfood.coop>
Subject: January Co-op Events
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

   Dear Friends:

   In January, the Co-op would like to once again offer our members 31 days
   of activities aimed at being "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise." We're open to
   almost any activity that can be done in our store AND can be considered
   on-topic. We found last year that our members most appreciated interactive
   events like blood pressure checks and cooking demonstrations, but
   lectures, promotions of public programs through the city or private
   organizations, and club activities could all be great.

   We'll promote events in this series in our newsletter, in-store, on our
   FaceBook page and in press releases.

   At the moment, these dates are available for scheduling:

   January 1, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31

   If you'd like to schedule something, please let me know as soon as
   possible. The deadline for making the back cover of our Newsletter is
   December 8.

   Best regards,

   Julie Cross

 --