[vox] Fwd: Monday Meeting on CNC Machining

[vox] Fwd: Monday Meeting on CNC Machining

Oops, just noticed this hiding in my one of my LUGOD-specific mailboxes!

---
   Hi,
       I was forwarded about the meeting on Monday about CNC machining. Here
   are some videos of a 5-axis machine at UC Davis which uses Linux EMC:
   http://www.youtube.com/user/ucdacres
       It may motivate people to do more with Linux. : )

   Ray
---

Sent from my computer