2012 Nov 26 15:31

[vox] [fwd] Ed Tech in Sac - Education Un Conference [Fri. Nov.30th]

This Friday, all day long at HackerLab in Sacramento, an
Education (Un) Conference!

----- Forwarded message from Eric Ullrich -----

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:41:24 -0800
From: Eric Ullrich
Subject: Ed Tech in Sac - Education Un Conference

   Hi Bill,
   We're teaming up with some ed tech entrepreneurs to host an Education (Un)
   Conference here at Hacker Lab on Friday, Nov 30th.  We thought LUGOD
   members who are interested in ED Tech entrepreneurship might like to
   participate.

   Education (Un) Conference

   Info & Registration: http://educationsupercollider.com/#3?ref=hackerlab

   Education (un) conference.  Giving teachers, administrators, and
   entrepreneurs an opportunity to connect and discuss the best path to
   implementing new ideas and technology into our learning system.

   Entrepreneurs, teachers, and administrators CAN work together to get more
   software and experimentation into the classroom. Education Un Conference
   is the start!