2012 Nov 26 10:44

[vox] LUGOD officers elected; still seeking a treasurer

[vox] LUGOD officers elected; still seeking a treasurer

Nominations for LUGOD elected officers ended, and elections began at
last night's meeting.

The members who currently hold the positions of root (president),
sys (vice president) and typescript (secretary) were the only ones
nominated.  Therefore, a call for objections was made at last night's
meeting (the SUSE talk at Explorit).  As there were none, the three of us
maintain our positions for the forthcoming 12 months:

  * root - Bill Kendrick (me)
  * sys - Brian Lavender
  * typescript - Andrew Roach

No one was nominated for /dev/null (treasurer).  (Our previous treasurer,
Greg FitzGerald, has moved out of the area.)  Therefore, we continue to
accept nominations for this position.

If you'd like to nominate someone (includign yourself) for treasurer,
please e-mail our secretary, Andrew, at:  typescript@lugod.org

For more information on our elections and other processes, please consult
our Bylaws:  http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

Thank you!

Sent from my computer