2012 Nov 12 11:29

[vox] At long last...

I've posted minutes and photos (sorry, no pretty HTML, just directories
full of JPGs for the time being) from the last few LUGOD meetings.

I've also pinged a few of our speakers for their presentation slides.
(The Riak ones are available already.  There were no formal slides for
the Home CNC Machining talk.)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/

PS - Thanks to Andrew for taking great notes. :)

Sent from my computer