2012 Oct 31 03:53

[vox] Videotaping tonight's meeting?

Our presenter has asked if we could videotape his talk tonight.
I don't have any camera gear suitable, but figured I'd ask out here
to see if anyone on the list would like to come record the talk.

If you can, please do so!  Steve's going to try to be there by 6pm to
set up, though I think technically the room is reserved from 6:30pm on.
So if you can make it there by 6:30 to set up your video gear, that'd be
good.  The talk probably won't start until closer to 7:15 or 7:30,
but the meeting will begin at 7, so it'll be good if you can be set up by
then.

PS - Steve's also going to be biking to the meeting, with a trailer
for his CNC machining gear, unless he can get a ride.  I have no
room in my own car (well, maybe for his gear; not sure yet).
So if anyone out here can lend a ride, let me know and I'll put you
in touch!

Thanks,

Sent from my computer