2012 Aug 27 16:39

[vox] Reminder: Open Clip Art Library talk next Monday, August 20th,at the public library in Davis

[vox] Reminder: Open Clip Art Library talk next Monday, August 20th,at the public library in Davis

Join us next Monday, August 20th at 7pm, for a presentation on the
Open Clip Art Library, other related projects (like the Open Font Library),
and the software and infrastructure that powers them.

Presented by: Pete Ippel, software developer and artist at Fabricatorz,
an "open" production company specializing in Open Source Software, and
Creative Commons licenses and technologies.

Location: Blanchard community meeting room at the Yolo County Public Library,
Mary L. Stephens Davis branch (315 East 14th St. in Davis).

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

As always, this event is free and open to the public.  No RSVP required.
See you there!

Sent from my computer