2012 Aug 27 16:32

[vox] LInux Journal ended print. :( old news )

[vox] LInux Journal ended print. :( old news )

I just found out that Linux Journal ended their print edition. Apparently,
this is old news from August 2011. I guess I let my print subscription
run out not too long before that. I was a little curious about it after
receiving a Linux Journal spam email. I probably opted in somewhere. Well,
that is sort of a bummer.

The other bummer is that Newsbeat closed shop in Sactown, so we don't really
have anything in Sacto to see what is out there in print anymore.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/