2012 Aug 21 15:36

Re: [vox] Good multimedia case for Myth TV

Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> writes:

> I still have yet to embark on the Myth TV, but I think I am just about
> to do it. I was looking at the old threads.

I picked the nice display looking case from the shelves at Fry's.  It
has been very happily sitting next to the stereo, which it feeds, and
honestly looks better than anything else on the shelf because it's dead
simple with two black buttons (power, reset) on a black case (thoughts
of THHGTG spring to mind).  Made by silverstone.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/