2012 Jul 13 10:06

[vox] July LUGOD meeting cancelled

Our guest speaker from SUSE has had a scheduling conflict, and due to the
short time left to find and announce a replacement speaker[*] and the
generally lower attendance during summer, I've decided to simply cancel
our July general meeting.

I haven't heard back from SUSE yet, but I'll ping them and hopefully
they'll get back to us soon with another meeting date they can come to.
(It won't be until November at the earliest, since we're booked through Oct.)

Thanks, and see you in August!

[*] LUGOD member & officer Brian Lavender offered to whip up a talk,
    but I had flashbacks of our very-short-notice, 4-attendee meeting
    back in February.

Sent from my computer