January 6: Social gathering
2012 Jul 06 15:13

[vox] let me introduce

Hi all,

I'm Vincenzo Ampolo, a grad school student of Politecnico di Milano,
Italy. I just moved to Davis one month ago and thanks to daviswiki.org I
found your lug.

I'm a 24 year old software engineer and free software evangelist. I've
been using Linux from 10 years now. I was and I'm involved in many FOSS
project like the gnu d compiler, usplash/splashy (now plymouth),
Polibuntu (now Polinux, the ubuntu derived distribution of my
university) and some others. I've used Mandrake/Fedora for few months
then I discovered Debian (my first love) and then I switched to Ubuntu
lately. I've a blog at goshawknest.wordpress.com in which I often write
about hacks or FOSS software I use.

Hope to see you guys soon!

I've just read that you met at 19 @ Crepeville, I think It's too late
now. If not, just reply to this mail and I'll be there in 15 mins.

Best Regards,
--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://vincenzo-ampolo.net