2012 May 04 13:05

[vox] hardware vendor recommendation

Hi,

I'm seeking help to find a hardware vendor for linux cluster/workstations for scientific computing purposes preferably as close to UC Davis as possible.  I work for a very small research lab at UCD and none of us is a profession cluster administrator so we will need some support particular in helping with the upgrading process.  Our previous vendor seems to have decided to ignore us completely, very odd considering that I have not even received a quote for a new cluster that I requested.  I would also appreciate it if anyone know a website where I can write a lengthy review for my previous vendor.

Thank you and I hope this is the right mailing list for this question.

KC