2012 Apr 23 16:11

Re: [vox] Specs for ZaTab (Was Re: ZaReason ZaTab tablet)

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:01:23PM -0700, Tony Cratz wrote:
> On 04/19/2012 06:41 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >    Specs:

Per a tweet on twitter, we were apparently not supposed to see the
specs page yet. :^D

I just google'd for "zatab specs" or somesuch, and landed on some random
person's Google+ page.  They posted a link, but had also, in turn, linked
to ZaReason's own G+ page where they had a picture of the tab, and were
showing someone the specs page.  So, inadverdent public sharing (no hacking
going on ;) )

If you have questions, the Za folks seem quite responsive via twitter.

  https://twitter.com/#!/zareason

Actually, I've gone ahead and asked them about CPU, GPU & ZaTab vs. others.
I'll let you know what they say!