2012 Apr 16 18:35

[vox] Government and open source

According to this article.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2012/04/11/the-government-surrenders-to-a-new-it-paradigm.aspx

  Consumer Financial Protection Bureau pledges to publish the source code
  to all software it builds or contracts out for others to build.

Code review is good for security as well as formal methods! Not to mention,
I believe in many cases the public should be able to review what they are
paying for.

brian
--
Brian Lavender