2012 Apr 09 09:21

[vox] Social gathering tonight (Tue Apr 3)

[vox] Social gathering tonight (Tue Apr 3)

It's time once again for our monthly Linux Users' Group of Davis
social gathering, at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis!

Join other Linux-, free- and open source-software, and technology
enthusiasts for an informal gathering over dinner, starting around 7pm.

 Crepeville
 330 3rd St  (corner of 3rd & C, across from Central Park)
 Davis, CA

More info:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Sent from my computer