2012 Mar 19 15:25

[vox] Reminder: Java EE talk tonight! (Mon March 19, 7pm)

[vox] Reminder: Java EE talk tonight! (Mon March 19, 7pm)

Reminder!  LUGOD meets tonight at 7pm at the public library in Davis.
Our topic will be "Attaining Critical Mass with Java EE"

For more info, see:  http://lugod.org/meeting/

Sent from my computer