2012 Mar 02 09:00

Re: [vox] Computer group in Berkley

You're thinking of ACCRC I think. Are they still in operation?

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz@hematite.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone remember name of the group in Berkley who recycle
computers and donate them to local schools.

It seems every now and then Google groups would like to donate
old computers to charities.

Tony

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com
Follow/friend me: facebook.com/billward flickr.com/photos/billward twitter.com/williamward