2012 Feb 20 12:05

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

RR> Any suggestions?  :)

I made a good hour long DVD of videos, audio fixes, overlays, slide
shows, etc using kdenlive.  I got really really fast at it and think
it's editing interface is quite good.  Once you learn how to use it, of
course...
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/