2012 Feb 15 15:15

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

Thank you Alex and Philip!  Both of these are appear more promising than
anything else I've tried.

OpenShot impresses me so far as being the most usable, actually catering
to the needs of the lay user, and is the only one that hasn't crashed on
me yet. :)

Rod