2012 Feb 08 15:52

[vox] Give me Debian and then give me Xen... tools.

[vox] Give me Debian and then give me Xen... tools.

With Xen tools you can really tally up the number of times you have
installed Debian.

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/xen-tools

http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-tools/

Put in your openVswitch, your openflow, your gluster. Now we are talking
total world domination.

brian
--
Brian Lavender