2012 Jan 15 18:50

[vox] OT -- HP Laserjet 4 seeks a new home

[vox] OT -- HP Laserjet 4 seeks a new home

It's clearing the closet of equipment time ... Anyone on the list have a
use (or space for) a parallel port HP Laserjet 4?

I picked this up second-hand from the UC Davis bargain barn.    Now I
lack storage space and parallel ports on my computer, as well as the
time to fiddle with the thing (i.e. getting and installing a JetDirect
card).

I'm in Sacramento, near Watt avenue.  Available most evenings for pick
ups, or I can deliver if we coordinate with a Lugod meeting.