2012 Jan 11 22:32

[vox] Paiko board game playtest, tomorrow

[vox] Paiko board game playtest, tomorrow

Hey everyone,

This isn't Linux related, but I suppose you could say it's in the realm
of "open source".

Mike and I are making a board game, something like Japanese chess or
checkers. We hoping to get a good crowd at some playtesting we're
running on campus at the MU. Tomorrow at 5pm, free slice of pizza,
and learn to play!

We're having two more game days later this month, if you can't make this
one. Or just download and print the board game and rules from the website,
and let us know what you think on the forums. We know the game is fun,
and we want to make sure it's balanced for a variety of strategies.

Events and game info can be found here:
	http://www.paikogame.com/
	https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paiko/189284531148719

-Marianne