[vox] [fwd] Wednesday,December 14th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

And more in SF tonight!

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Krumbach -----

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:46:38 -0800
From: Elizabeth Krumbach
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Wednesday,
 December 14th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting
To: balug-talk@lists.balug.org

Hi everyone,

Just like in August (phew, it's been a while!), we've decided to sync
up our monthly San Francisco Ubuntu Hour with the 2nd Wednesday date
of the Bay Area Debian Meeting, to offer an evening of Ubuntu and
Debian!

So this Wednesday, December 14th, the plan is as follows:

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1439/detail/

Then, from 7-9PM:

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/list/2011-December/003470.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

Or come early to the Bay Area Debian meeting and grab a coffee at the
Ubuntu Hour!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts
Ubuntu CDs and the penguin, Squeeze and Wheezy stuffed toys. At
Henry's Hunan we'll have reservations under "Bay Area Debian"

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com