2011 Nov 28 10:11

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" thateverybody screams about...

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" thateverybody screams about...

One reason to read the bill entirely.

Should some parts be declared UnConstitutional, the remainder stay in
effect.

This is pretty standard for almost all statutory laws.

However, to abort the entire baby simply because it has a wart seems a
bit extreme.

IMHO,

MJR