January 6: Social gathering
2011 Nov 10 12:55

[vox] [fwd] Request for Help in Study on Open Source Software

Seen on BALUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Kaushik Ghosh <kaushik34@gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:33:10 -0600
From: Kaushik Ghosh <kaushik34@gmail.com>
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Request for Help in Study on Open Source Software
To: balug-talk@lists.balug.org

   Dear Members of BALUG,

   We (Dr. Ghosh & Dr. Chawla) are conducting research on Open Source
   Software (OSS) adoption, usage, satisfaction, and implementation. Your
   talent, experience, and professional skills in IT using Open Source
   Software (OSS) is extremely valuable and will help us add value to the
   body of knowledge of OSS. We sincerely request 15 minutes of your time
   to fill out a survey and help us with the study.

   Here is the link to the
   survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ossresearchstudy  You will be
   directed to the survey by either clicking on the link or copy and pasting
   the link onto your Web browser's address line.

   The study is duly approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of
   Angelo State University, Texas. All responses collected will be anonymous
   and only aggregate results will be reported in a suitable academic
   research publication. The data collected will not be shared with any
   organization. If you wish to receive a summary of the results of the
   study, please send an email to Dr. Ghosh (kaushik.ghosh@angelo.edu) or Dr.
   Chawla (sudhir.chawla@angelo.edu) Summary of results will be available in
   February 2012.

   Thank you very much for your time and co-operation! We look forward to you
   valuable inputs and responses. Thanking you again for your time. We
   sincerely appreciate your help.

   Sincerely,

   Drs. Ghosh & Chawla

   Dr. Kaushik Ghosh