2011 Nov 02 13:10

[vox] bogus staffing company?

I received what appears a bogus recruiting email from the following site.
http://www.itbrainiac.com

If you look at the website, it has no phone contact, names and appears to
be.... bogus. The email doesn't address me and just lists the position.

Anyone receive a spam from these guys?

This is the start of the email

   INTERVIEW ASAP For - Linux Systems Engineer !!

   Location:  San Francisco
   Term: 4-6 months contract to PERM

brian
--