2011 Oct 27 15:07

[vox] [Off-Topic]: Pumpkin time again

Hello,

	Some of you may remember from past years about the pumpkin patch
	I help with just outside of Fairfield. Well it is that time
	again.

	http://hematite.com/craig/

	The above URL is the website for Craig's Pumpkin Patch. Last
	year we had 526 pumpkins. This is not our highest number.

	We start curving pumpkins starting Friday at 8 am going to
	11 pm. Then again Saturday for the same hours. No curving on
	Sunday, but we are back at it on Monday. About 5 PM Monday we
	start to light the pumpkins and will attempt to keep them lit
	until about Midnight (depending on the wind).

	If you take a look at our website and the galleries you can
	get an idea of what it is like.

	If you can help, please join us. If not and you want to see the
	lit pumpkins come down for Halloween or Nov. 1st (we lit them
	both nights).

	There is a flier on the website which contains the information
	on how to get to the location. Once you are on Green Valley Rd
	it is easy to know when you find it. There will be a large
	dumpster and cars in front and golf carts in front.

	I hope you can join us, as this is a fun event. And if you have
	not seen 400+ pumpkins you really have no idea what it is like.

							Tony