January 6: Social gathering
2011 Sep 14 21:30

[vox] Software Freedom Day 2011

Software Freedom Day is upon us. We will be celebrating on September 15, 2011. We host the event on Thursday instead of Saturday because we have very little foot traffic on weekends. The wiki page is up at http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2011/USA/CA/SanFrancisco/SanFranciscoStateUniversity

We'll be there with a table of info and CDs from 10AM to 2PM. Its an open event, so all are invited to drop by.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Sameer Verma, Ph.D.