2011 Sep 08 17:35

Re: [vox] November 21st meeting: need speaker & venue!

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 12:39:37PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Something Java or eclipse?

Are people interested?  (I'm personally not, but that's just me!)
Of course, I don't want LUGOD to become "The Bill & Brian Show" :)
So I'd actually prefer a presentation from someone who hasn't given one
before, or hasn't given one lately.

Also, still need a venue. :)

> I got Eclipse working with EGit. I am also preparing the presentation
> for Wicket at SacJUG.

Tell me when that is, so I can add it to our calendar!

Thanks,