2011 Aug 29 15:40

[vox] Happy birthday, Linux!

Picn*x (Linux Picnic & BBQ) in Sunnyvale this Saturday!
http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

Also, some interesting articles:

"At 20, Linux is invisible, ubiquitous"
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/08/25/linux.20/

and:

"As Steve Jobs Steps Down, Linux Turns 20: Which Changed the World More?"
http://www.readwriteweb.com/enterprise/2011/08/as-steve-jobs-steps-down-linux.php

Enjoy!

PS - Got my ZaReason Strata 5330 today. Went to their shop to pick it up;
neat place, friendly folks.  Haven't played with it much.  First thing I'll
do is install KDE.  I forgot to change the "OS choice" when I added it to
my shopping cart, so have regular (Unity?) Ubuntu 11.04. D'oh!

Sent from my computer