2011 Aug 16 19:44

Re: [vox] Games mentioned tonight

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Bill Broadley wrote:
> Figured I'd pass along some of the games mentioned tonight, especially
> since many mentioned aren't particularly popular.

Thats what I get for not watching. Finally a subject I would get into.

Besides Id have made sure that Dominions 3 was covered. Turn based
strategy, supports multiplayer by direct tcp connect or pbem games,
developed on Ubuntu but ported to Windows and Mac. Can support up to 100
players on a huge randomly generated map. VERY server friendly with text
mode hosting, many command line options, and web output of things like
score files. And its incredibly deep strategy that has people playing it
years afer its release

Gandalf  Parker