2011 Aug 05 13:08

[vox] Brief reminder: LUGOD social gathering tonight (Tue Aug 2nd)in downtown Davis!

[vox] Brief reminder: LUGOD social gathering tonight (Tue Aug 2nd)in downtown Davis!

Join other members of LUGOD, and folks interested in Linux, Un*x, open source,
and related topics over dinner at our monthly social gathering:
tonight, starting around 7pm at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis!

http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Crepeville
330 3rd Street
Davis, CA 95616

Crepeville provides free WiFi internet access, so feel free to bring a
laptop, netbook, tablet, smartphone, or other gadget.

They only accept cash or check, but have an ATM in back (if you can live
with the fees).  Numerous banks are only a few blocks away, in downtown,
if you need to get cash.

See you tonight!

Sent from my computer