2011 Jul 31 20:36

[vox] Free (or throw $ at me): Gamepark GP2X Linux-based handheldgame console (w/ breakout board)

[vox] Free (or throw $ at me): Gamepark GP2X Linux-based handheldgame console (w/ breakout board)

A while back, I ended up getting a Gamepark GP2X handheld Linux game console,
along with a break-out board (for debugging, attaching USB devices, and
for video out).

I've sadly barely touched it.  (And, of course, since then, the Wiz and
the OpenPandora came out, so it's a generation behind what all the cool kids
play with [hi, Marianne!])

Who wants it?  Comes with box and instructions on CDROM (Korean/English),
the break-out board and its cable, in a "hip gear" case.

More on the GP2X here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X
And tons more here:     http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Main_Page

If I recall, I paid $50 or $75 for it at the time, so if you feel like
throwing some cash my way (to feed my Atari addiction), feel free.

Come get it from he here in Davis.

Sent from my computer