2011 Jun 29 16:40

[vox] [fwd] thanks from BAHaskell

A note from Aaron at Bay Area Haskell Users Group (one of the folks who
came to this week's LUGOD meeting).  He gave me the okay to pass it along
to the group.

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Culich -----

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 01:26:41 +0000
From: Aaron Culich
Subject: thanks from BAHaskell

   Just wanted to say thanks for the talk you guys set up and I'm glad we
   were able to make it to meet ya'll. Send a note if you're ever headed to
   UC Berkeley or the bay area in general. Feel free to join the 'BAHaskell
   mailing list' <http://groups.google.com/group/bahaskell> if you're
   interested in keeping tabs on what Haskell events are going on in the area.

   * Also, here's the "bashkell" project on github that I mentioned at the
     meeting that may be of interest to sysadmins who want to play with
     Haskell: https://github.com/solidsnack/bash/tree/master/hs

   * Language.Bash allows for high-level, safe construction of a subset of
     valid

   * Bash scripts. Escaping, nesting and composition of script statements and

   * expressions is handled automatically.

   -Aaron

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer