2011 Jun 23 16:41

[vox] OT: Where is the Academic Surge building?

[vox] OT: Where is the Academic Surge building?

Sorry for the off-topic message.  My wife has a meeting tomorrow morning
at the "Academic Surge" building on the UC Davis campus.  Could someone
tell me exactly where that is, and where a visitor might park for it?  TIA!

Rod