2011 Jun 21 12:18

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight (June 20) @ UC Davis: "Writinga compiler in Haskell and LLVM"

Just a quick reminder!  The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight,
Monday June 20th at 7pm, at Wickson Hall (Room 1017) at UC Davis.

Our speaker will be Bryan Bell, UC Davis graduate, CSU Sacramento grad.
student, and intern at Intel.  He'll be presenting a talk entitled:
"Writing a compiler in Haskell and LLVM".

For more information, including maps and directions to Wickson Hall at
UC Davis, and parking details (parking is free in the evenings, since it's
summer), see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Sent from my computer