2011 May 19 09:35

[vox] Do you use web APIs? I want to talk to you.

[vox] Do you use web APIs? I want to talk to you.

Hey guys,

I'm Kelly Miyashiro, User Experience Designer/Developer at Mashery, an
API infrastructure provider.

tl;dr
Looking for web developers who use web APIs. I am conducting user
research, which just means I will question and observe while you
use an API. You will be compensated. Can be done in person or remotely.
---

Alex recommended I post here to see if any of you are interested in a user
research interview I'm conducting. I'm looking for developers who are
familiar with web APIs and either have experience using them, or have an
intention to use them in the future.

The interview will consist of initial questions and a task. The task
will be related to using a web API. This is not a test of your skills,
it's a test of a tool we are building. You can't fail!

Compensation will be in Amazon gift certificates, $40 max (1 hour).

The session can last from thirty minutes to an hour (or more if you are
in the zone and don't want to stop). Sessions can be in Davis, Sacramento,
or remotely via screenshare/Skype.

Email me if you are interested: kelly@mashery.com

Thanks!
Kelly