2011 May 09 17:43

[vox] [fwd] CCSF LUG Multimedia Symposium [San Francisco]

Yet another LUG out in SF, FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Keith Burton <keith.burton31@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 17:50:54 -0700
From: Keith Burton <keith.burton31@gmail.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] CCSF LUG Multimedia Symposium
To: sf-lug@linuxmafia.com

   Hello,

   Please excuse my first email, as i'm still getting used to Swype.

   I just wanted to share that the CCSFLUG is back and we are official, our
   new website website is located at http://ccsf-lug.org/ . We are holding
   our first event this Wednesday, please feel free to stop by and join in
   the fun.

   http://bitly.com/CCSFLUGMMSFLIER

   Hope to see some of you there

   Keith Burton